Northern Pumps has a strategically placed workshop providing customer service throughout the North of England. Our workshops are fully equipped with specialised tools and test equipment designed specifically for carrying out pump and motor overhauls.
We keep a comprehensive stock of spare parts to ensure most makes of pumps can be repaired without delay. A twelve month guarantee is provided on all Northern Pump overhauls and we have a policy of only fitting genuine spare parts on all workshop repairs, ensuring pumps are restored to their original condition and achieve maximum efficiencies.
Northern Pumps' engineers are fully trained in repairing centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps and positive displacement pumps and we fully test and certify all repairs prior to dispatch.
Our dedicated team of service support engineers will handle your project from initial enquiry to completion - co-ordinating our field service engineers on your behalf. All overhauls are backed by 12 months warranty.
- All serviced and repaired is completed to the same technical standards as the original product.
- One Stop Shop for Service and Spares
- Able to respond to customer’s needs and on site issues.
- Commissioning - To ensure all equipment is set up and running correctly prior to operation, commissioning certificates will be issued on completion.
- Method Statements & Risk Assessments - If required we will provide method statements and risk assessments for all work being undertaken.
We carry out workshop repairs and overhauls to a wide range of equipment including:
- Electric Motors
- Air Handling Units
- Plate Heat Exchangers.